CV Database

Castleville Crafting Items and Materials Database

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Reminder!

Hello ppl!

I hope you enjoy the links i share with you! I wanna put this reminder for the new ppl of my blog!

The Daily List I'm going to post is this:
  1. Cotton
  2. Cocoa 
  3. Tomato 
  4. Flax 
  5. Sugar Cane 
  6. Chili Pepper 
  7. Gold Bricks 
  8. Stone Blocks 
  9. Wood logs 
  10. Reputation 
  11. Experience 
  12. Energy 
  13. Crystal Shards


If you get the message "Sorry, all the *ITEM NAME* have been claimed." after you have click all the links at the post pls report it so next time i will make even more!

If you need items that i don't post you can make a request (comment) to any post at my blog or even better to this one and i will create them for you!

Pls don't forget to click here ---> http://www.vimaonline.gr/ and like/share my blog!

Ty and i hope you will enjoy your stay here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment